Shed and Garage Construction
Buying a shed or other portable structure is a big deal. You want something that is reasonably priced but also one that will last a long time.
We realize how important a quality shed is for your backyard and we strive for top quality construction every time. If you are not satisfied with our product within 30 days of the delivery date of your structure, we will refund your money!Download a Price List
Doors for your Shed or Garage are 3' to 5' Wide. Wider sizes are available upon request.
Hurricane ties ensure your shed is solid and safe during very high winds.
Your portable building will come with real plywood 3/4" Tongue and Groove flooring.
All Sheds and Garages come with Felt Paper under the shingles or metal roof.
You choose between a metal roof or a shingle roof. All for No Extra Charge!
Floor Joists are spaced at 16" center on sheds and 12" on Garages and are Pressure Treated.
The A-Frame Gable Shed Features Include:
- Treated 4x4 Runners
- Treated 2x4 Floor Joist at 16 inch center (12 inch center is optional)
- 3/4 inch Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- 2x4 Wall Stud Framing at 16 inch on center
- Two Hurricane Ties on each Truss
- DuraTemp 50yr Limited Warranty Factory Primed Siding
- 2x4 Trusses at 16 inch on center
- 65lb. Snow Load Trusses on Buildings more than 200sq ft.
- The standard wall height is 7' unless the building is under 8' wide, then it is 6'4"
- 7/16 inch OSB Roof Sheathing
1x4 "LP" smart trim
- Metal Drip Edge
- Lifetime Architectural Shingles with Lifetime Warranty available in 16 colors rated for 130 mph winds. Or Metal Roof in 21 Colors with 40 yr warranty.
- 15 lb. Tar Paper
- Gridded Vertical Slider Windows standard. Double Pane is Optional
- Buildings come with primed finish
- Sherman Williams Paint. Custom colors available.
I would highly recommend Innovative Structures. for all your storage building needs in Southern Colorado. I recently purchased a large storage building from them and was extremely satisfied with the overall process from start to finish. The process started a number of months ago with Julian Garber, Sales Manager. We were moving and needed extra… Read more “Jim Hoar”
Short version: I asked ISI Sheds to do what I truly believed was impossible at the time I asked them. Not only did they do it, but their work and craftsmanship were outstanding, and their customer service is excellent. Truly one of the best consumer experiences I’ve had in years. We talked to the other… Read more “I Wish Every Company Took Care of Their Customers Like These Guys”
I am so pleased to offer everyone at Innovative Structures a HUGE (albeit long over-due) “Thank You” for the shed you donated to Family Crisis Service (FCSI) in Canon City. We worked closely with Brian to make all of the arrangement, and the two installers (I wish I knew their names) were in and out… Read more “Amazing Donation”
We got the 10’x20’ shed and couldn’t be happier with our purchase. It was built and delivered quickly. Everyone was helpful and very professional. Highly recommend buying from them vice tough shed. I love that it’s a local southern Colorado owned company as I try to keep my money local. Thank you so much.
I have purchased 3 buildings from Innovative Structures over the last few years; the last being a cabin. I see a fourth one in the future. They will build what you need with quality materials. Shop around and you will see the difference. Very good people to work with!