Shed and Garage Construction Specifications
Shed and Garage Construction
Buying a shed for sale or other portable structure is a big deal. You want something that is reasonably priced but also one that will last a long time.
We realize how important a quality modern shed is for your backyard and we strive for top quality construction every time. If you are not satisfied with our product within 30 days of the delivery date of your structure, we will refund your money!Download a Price List
Doors for your Shed or Garage are 3' to 5' Wide. Wider sizes are available upon request.
Hurricane ties ensure your shed is solid and safe during very high winds.
Your portable building will come with real plywood 3/4" Tongue and Groove flooring.
All Sheds and Garages come with Felt Paper under the shingles or metal roof.
You choose between a metal roof or a shingle roof. All for No Extra Charge!
Floor Joists are spaced at 16" center on sheds and 12" on Garages and are Pressure Treated.
The A-Frame Gable Shed Features Include:
- Treated 4x4 Runners
- Treated 2x4 Floor Joist at 16 inch center (12 inch center is optional)
- 3/4 inch Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- 2x4 Wall Stud Framing at 16 inch on center
- Two Hurricane Ties on each Truss
- DuraTemp 50yr Limited Warranty Factory Primed Siding
- 2x4 Trusses at 16 inch on center
- 65lb. Snow Load Trusses on Buildings more than 200sq ft.
- The standard wall height is 7' unless the building is under 8' wide, then it is 6'4"
- 7/16 inch OSB Roof Sheathing
1x4 "LP" smart trim
- Metal Drip Edge
- Lifetime Architectural Shingles with Lifetime Warranty available in 16 colors rated for 130 mph winds. Or Metal Roof in 21 Colors with 40 yr warranty.
- 15 lb. Tar Paper
- Gridded Vertical Slider Windows standard. Double Pane is Optional
- Buildings come with primed finish
- Sherman Williams Paint. Custom colors available.
Get Started with a Customized Quote
Want to know what your Storage Shed, Garage or Backyard Building will cost? Fill out the Quote Request Form and we'll email you a full price including any additional delivery fees if there are any.
*Due to the rapidly changing lumber prices, all quotes will be good for 14 days.Get a free quote